“The sound of water is worth more than all the poets’ words.”
From fountains and waterfalls to complex ponds and streams, water features bring life to the garden. But executing these peaceful features requires knowledge, skill and experience. We help bring them to life by offering:
- Custom water feature design
- Water feature maintenance
- Troubleshooting problems such as algae or pests
We believe that clean, thriving water features are a result of good design. A properly functioning water feature will have enough water movement to discourage mosquitoes and pests, and its flow will create a gentle but lively scene. In still water features, proper use of plants, water treatment and fish or wildlife creates a self-sustaining ecosystem. The result is a pond, fountain or water feature that perfectly matches your vision—all season long.
“It has been a pleasure working with you, Jay and Victor. They did an outstanding job and took such care not to mess up the lawn and flower beds; greatly appreciate their effort. Absolutely love the fountain it looks amazing…” – Marcia Bolton
Custom Water Feature Design
Our experts have designed some of the most enchanting water features in Memphis and beyond. Our work includes:
- Custom waterfalls and hand-built rock features
- Fountains designed and built to the most exacting specifications
- Ponds and water features that appear completely natural
- Small and large water features
- Selection of appropriate pumps, aquatic plants and more
We work with you to design the perfect water feature for your space, style and vision.
Water Feature Maintenance
Water feature maintenance can be time consuming. You don’t have to do it yourself. Whether your feature originally came from Palladio or not, we can help you with:
- Water treatment
- Routine seasonal maintenance
- Draining/preparing your water feature for winter
- Restoring a water feature that has been allowed to decline
Some homeowners see recurring problems with their water features. Usually, they’re the result of minor design choices that can be easily fixed—and we can help. Troubleshooting can include:
- Recurring algae buildup or “scum”
- Water is too murky
- Pests, especially mosquitoes
- Pump problems or sluggish water movement
- Issues with draining, leaking or water loss
- Fish or plants do not survive
Often, all it takes to address these issues are small, inexpensive changes. We’re happy to diagnose your problem and implement a long-term fix.
Get Started Today
You don’t have to wait to have the perfect water feature. Let’s set up a time to discuss your project for free. Contact us or request garden services from Palladio Garden and get started on your project today!