Reach new audiences in Memphis’ premiere retail space
Micro retail is more than a business model—it’s a way to grow and reach new people. Palladio Home & Garden offers marketplace-style studios for micro retail space within Palladio Interiors, one of our popular showrooms. Our vision is to have an eclectic mix of artisans, artists and entrepreneurs sharing high-end goods with our customers.
Our micro retail spaces can be a great opportunity to:
- Test your business without leasing a standalone space
- Refine the selection of products you offer to meet current tastes
- Move from an at-home or “Etsy only” business model to high-traffic retail
A total of seven micro studios are available. Retailers are chosen based on quality of product, level of craftsmanship, and “fit” for Palladio Interiors and our guests.
Why Palladio Interiors?
Showcasing your wares at Palladio Interiors comes with several key advantages:
- Access to foot traffic in Palladio Interiors’ well-established showroom
- Regular exposure to the ideal audience of fashionable, sophisticated clients
- Benefit from Palladio Home & Garden’s advertising and promotions
- Be part of a community of similar boutique, small-merchant shops
- Enjoy the benefits of a full-time presence without staffing your space full time
Each space features:
- 150 – 300 square feet of retail space (custom spaces may be negotiable)
- Lockable entry
- Tasteful partitions between spaces and see-through front along the common boardwalk-aisle
- Wi-fi, utilities & general lighting included
Requirements for Merchants
Our goal is to work with merchants who offer high quality, artistic goods related to the decorative arts, particularly jewelry, art, or home décor. We accept merchants who resell the products made by qualified artisans, as well as artisans who vend their own handmade wares. Artisans and artists who create products in their micro retail spaces and share their process with customers walking through are of particular interest to us.
Please note that:
- All merchants are expected to have their studios staffed at least 50% of our open hours.
- When unstaffed, Palladio Interiors will sell items from your space and track the sale for you for a 10% processing fee.
- Customer hours are limited to Palladio Interiors’ hours (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. most days). Early entry/late exit may be arranged for merchants depending on the need.
Would a micro-retail studio benefit your growing business? Let’s talk. Contact Palladio Interiors at 901-276-3809.