- This event has passed.
Cooper-Young Saturday Shop Hop + Spring Trunk Show
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Palladio Spring Trunk Show
Friday and Saturday, April 26-27
Palladio Antiques and Palladio Interiors will host a Spring Trunk Show on Friday and Saturday, April 26-27, from 10am-5pm each day.
Jewelry vendors include:
- JoAnn Hathcock Antique/Heirloom Fine Jewelry
- Olga King Handmade Jewelry
- “Retrotherapy” by Nancy Barry
- Allie Rox Jewelry
- Frances Cianciolo Vintage Collections
- ANCIA Handmade Jewelry
These vendors will have their collections on display between our two showroom locations: Palladio Interiors, and Palladio Antiques.
Palladio Scavenger Hunts and Giveaways
Saturday, April 27 – 10AM-5PM. All Palladio Locations
In addition to shopping our special Jewelry collections for Mother’s Day and graduation gifts, guests can participate in scavenger hunts at all Palladio locations!
Throughout each store, several fabulous pieces of art, furniture, garden decor, and plants will be labeled with a “code word.” To complete the scavenger hunt, you must locate each object, and write down each code word. Each completed scavenger hunt will be entered to win a gift certificate for Lunch at Cafe Palladio! Three gift certificates will be given away, and we’ll contact the winners at 6pm on Saturday.
Here’s how to play:
- Grab a list at the front desk
- Explore the store to locate each object on the list
- Write the object’s “code word” on your list
- Provide your name and contact info
- Turn your completed list in at the front desk
Cooper-Young Saturday Shop-Hop
Saturday Shop Hop — April 27th, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Retail merchants in our Cooper Young neighborhood have banded together to kick off a fun, tri-annual event this April 27––The Cooper-Young Saturday Shop Hop. Participating local businesses will offer discounts, promotions, giveaways and refreshments. Some merchants will be featuring guest artists, workshops and kid’s activities. The Saturday, April 27 event’s theme will be Spring/ Mother’s Day; the August edition will be a back-to-school event; and the November Shop Hop will tie in to the American Express Small Business Saturday.
Retailers chose the first date as April 27 to coincide with Independent Bookstore Day, a one-day national party being celebrated locally by Burke’s Book Store and Two Rivers Bookstore.
Event organizers and participants hope to remind locals of the breadth and diversity of Cooper Young retail options, from long-established anchors like Flashback and Burke’s to newer shops like Buff City Soap and the Cooper-Young Gallery + Gift Shop. The neighborhood shops hope the event encourages friends and neighbors to support locally-owned shops throughout the year in addition to the holiday season.
Participating retail shops include:
• Buff City Soap: If you buy a Butterfly Kisses Gift Box (one of our special Mother’s Day Scents) including a Butterfly Kisses Body Butter, Shower Oil, and Soap, you will get 20% off your total. Also, we will be doing a giveaway that day for a $50 box, and every purchase from 10am to 5pm will qualify for entry.
• Burke’s Book Store: celebrating Independent Bookstore Day with giveaways, drawings for prizes, kid’s activities, refreshments and more
• Cooper-Young Gallery + Gift Shop
• Fox + Cat Vintage
• Grivet Outdoors
• Goner Records
• Halford Loudspeakers
• Java Cabana Coffeehouse
• Jay Etkin Gallery
• Memphis Drum Shop
• Palladio Home & Garden
• Stone Soup Cafe Retail
• Two Rivers Bookstore
Maps showing locations and specials will also be available at each participating retailer.