Title: Sales Consultant
Division Responsibility: Palladio Antiques / Palladio Interiors
Assigned Location: Palladio Antiques / Palladio Interiors
Supervisor: Showroom Team Leader
Hours Scheduled: Full-time, 35+ hours per week, during showroom hours (Mon.-Sat., 10AM-5PM)
Responsible for personal, in-store sales development through individual contact with customers and design professionals.
- Greet customers and answer phone calls with a positive and welcoming attitude.
- Guide customers in making the best choices in décor for their living spaces.
- Process sales, and communicate store policies to customers
- Assist with opening, and end-of-day procedures.
- Liaise with our roster of exhibitors, and assist in processing rent payments.
Other Responsibilities include helping with showroom operations as needed, such as:
- Coordinating showroom support staff and delivery personnel
- Occasional light housekeeping (dust removal, spot sweeping, glass cleaning, ensuring restrooms stay fresh, etc.).
- Assist in visual efforts to keep showroom well arranged, and properly presented.
- Assist with surveillance for the purpose of keeping merchandise secured
- Enthusiasm for home décor
- Basic Computer proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to kneel, stoop, and lift up to 20lbs preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Experience with point-of-sale operations preferred
Qualified candidates, please email resume, with “Sales Consultant Position” in the subject line, to: Becky.Maury@PalladioMemphis.com