Elegance. Sophistication. Experience.
Palladio Home & Garden offers convenient, comprehensive art placement services for law firms, architects, corporations, interior designers, offices, institutions, and private homes. We have helped choose artwork for some of the most distinguished enterprises in Memphis, including Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Methodist Hospital, and Alliance Bank. Our consultation allows you to put the taste and sophistication of our art experts to work for your business, or for any space that needs to look just right.
Benefits of working with Palladio include:
- Access to our pre-vetted stable of lauded contemporary artists, in Memphis and farther afield
- Our highly qualified staff includes both artists, curators, and design consultants that will help you choose the right style and type of artwork for your space
- We maintain an exceptionally large stock of original art on-hand in both stores.
- An established network in the art industry allows us to procure virtually any work
- We understand the need for ease and convenience and offer an all-in-one, no-fuss experience
Whether it’s creating the perfect ambiance for an innovative new restaurant, setting the tone for a startup, or showcasing cultural investment at a company headquarters, our experts can find the perfect pieces for your space.
How It Works
We customize our offerings for each client. However, most art placement services follow a three part pattern:
- The consultation. We can meet with you to view the space, or we can meet at our collection with pieces ready to browse. At this meeting we will work to make sure we understand your personal tastes and your vision for the company or space. We can also take measurements so we know the sizes of art to look for.
- Viewing & selection. Our experts will assemble a lineup of suggested pieces. We can walk you through our collection, or simply assemble a proposed lineup. We are always happy to provide a second or third round of suggested pieces until you are completely satisfied with the selection.
- Placement. We are able to handle delivery of the art and can help you arrange installation, including lighting considerations if needed.
We work around your schedule, and tailor the process to your needs. Many of our clients need the space finished quickly and we are happy to expedite the process.
You won’t regret having an expert help you choose art—especially for a space that matters. Let us discuss your project with you for free. Contact Palladio today!